Lukashenko Evgeniy Vasilievich operates the How to earn your first million mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information we collect about you
By using our Service, we may collect from you the following Personal Data: your name, email address and telephone number. Optionally you may also provide us with your photo for profile that will be available to other users of the Service.
Please, note that besides your profile photo other users also can see your name.
By providing Sensitive Data to us (such as your real photo for profile), you provide us with your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data to other users.
By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
How we use your personal data
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- create a personal account for using the Service;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- monitoring and analyzing trends, statistics, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
- send you technical e-mail notifications and/or messages which are related to the Service using and functionality;
- add you to our email subscription list for promoting services and offers. You will only receive advertising if you have given your explicit consent. You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about changes to this Policy and using the Service.
Transfer of Personal Data
We do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule that are described below. We may disclose information that we collect about you should we have reason to believe that:
- it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing harm to you, us, or others;
- it is necessary because of official inquiry of governmental authorities;
- it is necessary securing compliance with law's provision or with requirements of judicial proceedings concerning us;
- we may also disclose information when we believe the law requires it.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. If such Service Providers will be attracted to our Service, we will make relative changes to this paragraph to inform you who can obtain your Personal Data.
Your UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) and Personal Data will be stored in a Local Storage while your account is active and/or until you delete your account.
If the account is inactive within 6 months or more, it will be deleted automatically.
How you can access and correct your information
If you have an account in the Service, you have the ability to review and update your Personal Data within the Service or by sending us a request to [email protected]
You also have right to delete your account by sending us a request to [email protected]
We will make all possible efforts to respond as accurately and completely as possible within not less than 5 working days.
How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Personal Data, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Data, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their Personal Data and should avoid sending it through insecure email.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Privacy Policies or practices of any third party sites or services.